We may use information obtained from cookies or similar technology.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that contain small amounts of information that we download to your computer or device when you visit our website. We can recognize these cookies on subsequent visits and allow us to remember it. Cookies come in different forms and we give you more details below about the types and categories of cookies that are used in general and on this site.
Own and third-party cookies: the domain that places the cookie determines whether it is its own or third-party cookie. Own cookies are those established by the website that the user is visiting, the website that is displayed in the URL window, p. ex. https://shakeyourbrand.es Third-party cookies are cookies set by a domain that is not the domain of the website visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
Permanent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated every time the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and ends when they close the browser window. Session cookies are temporarily created. Once you close the browser, all session cookies will be removed.
Cookies are classified into one or more of the categories detailed below. This website uses, from time to time, cookies that belong to all categories. We also use targeting cookie data placed on your computer by third parties when you have visited other websites.
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies enable the services you have specifically requested.
These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, certain services you have requested cannot be provided.
2. Performance cookies: these cookies collect information about the pages visited.
These cookies collect information on how users use a website, for example, which pages users access most often and if they receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All the information that these cookies collect is aggregated and, therefore, anonymous. They are only used to improve the operation of the website. Such cookies may include third-party cookies provided by Google and Yahoo Analytics.
3. Functionality cookies: these cookies remember the choices you make to improve your experience.
These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you make and provide improved and more personal features. They can also be used to help provide the services you’ve requested, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect must be anonymous and they cannot trace your browsing activity to other websites.
4. Segmentation cookies or advertising cookies: these cookies collect information about your browsing habits to make relevant advertising for you and your interests.
These cookies are used to serve ads that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad and to help measure the effectiveness of the ad campaign. They are generally placed by ad networks with the permission of the website operator. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. Very often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to the functionality of the site provided by the other organization.
How can I delete cookies?
If you want to delete cookies that may already be on your computer or device, see the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. If you want to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer in the future, please consult your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” on your browser menu. More information about cookies can be obtained at www.allaboutcookies.org and http://www.youronlinechoices.com/. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
Third party websites
Below, we present the main types and categories of cookies used on this site. Please note that the exact list may change from time to time as the website is updated.
The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
• According to the entity that manages them:
1. Own: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2. From third parties: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher itself, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
• Depending on the length of time they remain active:
1. Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They expire once the user leaves the Website.
2. Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to a few years.
• According to its purpose:
1. Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through the Website and use its different options or services.
2. Analysis Cookies: They allow to quantify the number of users and their connection time and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use they make of the services offered in order to improve the offer offered to users. .
3. Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users, which has been obtained through the continuous observation and monitoring of their browsing habits.
How are cookies rejected?
At any time, you can prevent the installation of cookies on your computer using the corresponding option in your browser (help function), but in this case we cannot ensure the correct operation of the different functionalities of our Website.
Here you have the links to manage and block cookies depending on the browser you use:
Internet Explorer: http: //windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cooki ….
FireFox: http: //support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-lo ….
You can also manage the cookie store from other tools such as:
Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es.