¿ Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Avangreen SAU . is the RESPONSIBLE for the treatment of the USER’s personal data and informs him that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018 , of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
What do we process your personal data for?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means , present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to its products and services, or to its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotional agreement . In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out market studies and statistical analysis .
- To process orders, requests, respond to inquiries or any type of request to be performed by the user through any of the contact forms are at your disposal on the page website responsible.
- Send the online newsletter , about news, offers and promotions in our activity .
For what reason can we process your personal data?
Because the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: referral of commercial communications and the newsletter .
- For the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE: to carry out market studies, statistical analyzes , etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
For how long will we keep your personal data?
They are kept for no more time needed to keep to the treatment or there are legal requirements that dictate their custody and when no longer needed for it, are abolished with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymization of data or destruction total the same.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our providers of services related to communications, with which the RESPONSIBLE has signed the confidentiality contracts and in charge of treatment required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification , portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights :
Avangreen SAU . A coming Madrid 47.NAVE L6 San Agustin de the Guadalix 28750 (Madrid)
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER: Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request , by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary . The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE is truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the regulations GDPR and LOPDGDD for the treatment of personal data of his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful , loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information on guarantees privacy, you can go to the responsible through the Avangreen SAU . A coming Madrid 47. NAVE L6 San Agustín del Guadalix 28750 (Madrid) . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the company that owns the web domain is the name of the company (hereinafter Avangreen SAU, with registered address for these purposes at Avenida Madrid 47. NAVE L6 San Agustín del Guadalix 28750 (Madrid) CIF number: A-19240621 registered in the Commercial Registry of Guadalajara in volume 472, folio 162, Sheet gu-6127, first section, dated November 15, 2007. Contact email : email@example.com
2.USERS: Access and / or use of this Avangreen portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applied independently of the General Contracting Conditions that in their case are mandatory.
3.USE OF THE PORTAL: Avangreen.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Avangreen SAU or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) Avangreen SAU offers through its portal and by way of example but not limitation, not to use them to (1o) incur in activities that are illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (2) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or an attack on human rights; (3o) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Name of the company, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damages; (4th) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Avangreen SAU reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, were not suitable for publication. In any case, Avangreen SAU will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Avangreen SAU complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Development Regulation of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. For this, together with each form of personal data collection, in the services that the user may request from Avangreen SAU, he will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of his data in each case, informing him of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the communication of data to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, Avangreen SAU informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5.INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Avangreen SAU by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual property and industrial industry rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Avangreen SAU or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Avangreen SAU The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Avangreen SAU You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Avangreen SAU
6.EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: Avangreen SAU is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7.MODIFICATIONS: Avangreen SAU reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located on your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on behalf of the domain, Avangreen SAU will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will Avangreen SAU assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9.RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Avangreen SAU reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use .
10.GENERALITIES: Avangreen SAU will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Avangreen SAU may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12.APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Avangreen SAU and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Place.